Index du Forum
IDENTIFICATION SERVEUR : 10.0.97.65 - CLIENT : 54.225.26.44

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Apple IIe issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recherches techniques (hard ou soft)
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cr0k0

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Mar 2013, 22:23    Sujet du message: Apple IIe issues Répondre en citant

Hi guys,

I have an Apple IIe (unenhanced) with two Apple Disk II drives. Yesterday I wanted to start it. It hasn't been started for about 2-3 years. After I pressed the Power On button, I realized that the drives didn't do the grind sound. I opened the case and cleaned it with compressed air/soft brush for dust even though the computer was stored in a plastic bag. Now the drives works (grind sound at startup, read disks) but the problem is the motor in the last used floppy disk drive is not stopping after the disk is read or I press Ctrl+Reset. Could be the Disk II interface card faulty? The second issue is with some keys that are not working anymore. I cleaned the keys with compressed air spray, I pressed those keys about 100 times each but with no results. Is there any other method to clean the keys without unsoldering them off the keyboard?

Thank you,
Cristian
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
ENMM

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Mar 2013, 7:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Cristian ,

If you have another keyboard, would it be possible to connect it to replace the original one, thus to check if the problem is from the keyboard or from another component on the Apple IIe motherboard.

François
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
cr0k0

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Mar 2013, 12:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunately I don't have another keyboard. I saw one on ebay but the delivery is only available for France.
cr0k0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Mar 2013, 10:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I managed to fix the keyboard using contact spray.
ENMM

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Mar 2013, 11:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's a good new, hopping you will not other troubles to make this Apple //e working perfectly.

François
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recherches techniques (hard ou soft) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: