Index du Forum
IDENTIFICATION SERVEUR : 10.0.97.1 - CLIENT : 54.159.64.172

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Aztec and Aztec (Datamost, 1982)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PROTECTION MALEFIQUE
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
toinet
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Aoû 2016, 21:38    Sujet du message: Aztec and Aztec (Datamost, 1982) Répondre en citant

#906 - #907 - Aztec by Paul Stephenson, ah, Aztec. You are a sort of Indiana Jones and you must find treasures in a biiig cave. Will you dare to enter? I cracked that game in September 2015 and forgot to comment it. While sorting my disks (again), I found another disk and wanted to crack it again. I realized it was a different version than the first disk I had.
The first disk loads the Aztec title screen directly whereas the second version displays the Datamost logo. Pretty weird! I do not know which version came later but I suppose the one with the logo is the most recent version.

I remember that the first crack was a change of markers in the address and data markers but I cannot find my notes, so we will play with the second disk.

Disk structure
An analysis with Locksmith Fast Disk Backup and copy II plus shows the following:
T0: a standard track that can be copied
T1-T1E: change of markers in the address field (AAD5AD AAAAED instead of D5AA96 DEAAEB) and in the data field (AAD59A D5AA96 instead of D5AAAD DEAAEB)
T1F-T22 are unformatted, really!

The volume of the disk is 0. That is good for us. A value of 0 means all volume numbers can be used.

How to copy
Launch my copy disk and
Code:

Use Advanced Demuffin 1.4. Press P to bypass boot
Insert your original disk in drive 1, format a blank disk in drive 2
Copy T0 only
Relaunch Advanced Demuffin 1.4.
Insert your original disk in drive 1, press B to boot
Copy T1-T1E

You're done.

How to normalize
Launch my copy disk and
Code:

Use DiskFixer v4. Insert your copy in drive 1
Perform the following changes on your disk:
T0/S2/53: AA -> D5
T0/S2/58: D5 -> AA
T0/S2/5D: 9A -> AD
T0/S2/9E: D5 -> DE
T0/S2/A8: 96 -> EB
T0/S2/E7: AA -> D5
T0/S2/F1: D5 -> AA
T0/S2/FC: 9A -> AD
T0/S3/35: D5 -> DE
T0/S3/55: AA -> D5
T0/S3/5F: D5 -> AA
T0/S3/6A: AD -> 96
T0/S3/91: AA -> DE
T0/S6/7A: AA -> D5
T0/S6/7F: D5 -> AA
T0/S6/84: AD -> 96
T0/S6/AE: AA -> DE
T0/S6/B8: EE -> EB

The disk is now normalized and can be run/copied instantly.

The disk images are available at http://www.brutaldeluxe.fr/crack/

Reboot and... enjoy,

LoGo
9/2015 and 8/2016
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> PROTECTION MALEFIQUE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: